My photo
Wife, mother, quilter, historian and yes Virginia....SOAP-MAKER extrordinaire!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Spring Soap Shows 2010


Well, on this frigid Great North Woods evening I find myself knee deep in oils, herbs, and Essential oils and am ready to begin producing our wonderful handcrafted soap for another summer season. We have our favorites and this year we will try a few new scents to tantalize you!

I want take this time to thank all of our repeat customers and welcome our new customers.

Just drop by the shop at 800 14th Avenue Menominee, MI or give me a call at 906.863.6847
Oh....we also have an etsy site: www.lemonverbensoap@etsy.com

We are keeping the same price as we have always had for our lovely soap $4.00 a bar or $10.00 for 3 bars!

See you at the house or at our scheduled shows. We will know in a couple of weeks which ones we have been accepted to attend and will post the schedule on the blog....

By the Bay Soap Company
Melody and Bruce Neece

No comments: